Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Update

Well the weeks finally here... We are supposed to close on our house THIS FRIDAY! If all the paperwork gets back in time, we may close on Wednesday. My house is my early birthday present because I am turning the BIG 25 on Sunday! WOW! I cannot believe it! Time sure has flown by!

More exciting news...I met some of my future neighbors this past weekend and they are awesome! I cannot wait to get to know them better!

A little update...The countdown begins for my niece! I have heard that she seems to want to make an appearance a little early! Maybe we will have another April birthday in our family! Love you already Victoria!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Aunt Laura! And happy early 25th :) Just think...you're a quarter of a century old! Haha

    ReplyDelete