Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Victoria Elizabeth

In March, I gave my sister in-law and brother a baby shower. They are having a little girl "Victoria Elizabeth" in May! Yes, she is the first grandchild and is already spoiled!

For my brother, I wanted to do something goofy. At most baby showers, there are mostly gifts for the mom and the baby, but I wanted things to be a little different. I made my brother a "Daddy Duty" tool belt. I included items such as diapers, face mask, gloves, baby powder, etc. He loved it!


This is called a "Blessing Ring." I made it for my sister in-law to hang on Victoria's door to her room. At her shower, I asked the guests to write a prayer for baby Victoria, parental advice, or a scripture. After the shower, I attached the sayings onto ribbon and hung them on the ring. This hangs on Victoria's room reminding her that people are praying for her each and every day.









This is Victoria's bow holder. This was my first project for her because every little girl has tons of bows and needs a place to hang them! Unfortunately, I have not found the time to make her any bows, but she has received lots at her showers!










Mom & Dad! We cannot wait until the arrival of Baby Victoria! She is a blessing already! Please keep them in your prayers as they wait upon her arrival!


Diaper Cake! This was my first one to make. It was a lot of fun. I sewed fabric together to decorate the outside.You can also make burp cloths,
like the ones in previous post and place around it.

2 comments:

  1. For some crazy reason, once I post blogs, they change my layout from the preview! If anybody knows how to fix this, please help me!THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blessing ring is such a cute idea! LOVE it! Are you an auntie yet? It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete