Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer

SUMMER!!! (Imagine me screaming.) I love summertime so much. I do love my job, but everyone needs a break and a change. Let's just call it a long vacation. I have been really enjoying doing whatever I want this summer. If I haven't been monogramming for other people, I have been sewing stuff for my house. We have been in our house for a little over a year now and I have to say, it's finally coming together. Ryan and my dad completed the task of building our fence while mom and I shopped for fabric to make new pillows.

Right now I am getting ready to have a baby shower at my house. One of my friends from church is having a baby boy and we are getting ready to shower her with blessings. What I love the most about having events at my house is getting to decorate and add "new" things to my home. Ryan probably doesn't LOVE the idea of me wanting to spend more money, but in the end we always love the outcome and it's always much cheaper to do it yourself and have it the exact way you want it.

I hope that you are all having a fantastic/relaxing summer. I hope to post new pictures of everything soon. I have TONS of pictures on my phone of all the gifts/home decor that I have done during these past few weeks, but I haven't had a chance to email them to myself or download them. Maybe I will get to that one day. Until next time....Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment